Sunday, January 3, 2021
Seattle Mariners - Phantom Dreamer
I'm not a jersey guy, but someone sent a Seattle Mariners trident v-neck pullover jersey to Phantom Dreamer Enterprises for the holdays so I can finally "walk the walk". Finally, the biggest proponent of real baseball jerseys has one of his own. Now with firsthand experience with a "Cool Base" pullover baseball jersey, I can now say with even more emphasis than before, there is zero reason for the continued existence of button-front baseball jerseys. I cannot even fathom them being used by fans in casual settings let alone worn by players during games. Pullover jerseys are the only viable option.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I'm not a jersey guy, but someone sent a Seattle Mariners trident v-neck pullover jersey to Phantom Dreamer Enterprises for the holdays ...
-
October 21, 1995 preseason game at the United Center between the Chicago Bulls and the Seattle SuperSonics. The two teams would eventually m...


No comments:
Post a Comment